Wednesday, July 20, 2011

In honor of my mother Mary Sonya Fowler

celebrated on July 31.  She would have been 81 years young.  Remember her telling me: "Sonya maybe oils are not your medium."  Why don't you try acrylics or watercolors?  Without question went on to try the acrylics then ultimately wound back up with water based oils.  Still trying after all these years to please love; sent forward

This is the fourth year of professional painting and my 50th year of creating art so labeled  4/50  hence the title "Anniversary".Fine Art website

3 comments:

Jessica W said...

Beautiful! I can't believe Nanny would have been 81. Sometimes I wonder how time slips by so fast. <3 you!

Jessica W said...

How does time slip by so fast. I can't believe Nanny would have 81 years old. That piece is beautiful! I love the colors!

cheryl said...

A beautiful memory to your mum Sonya. Mines birthday is on the 30th and still I think of her...