Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Englewood Festival for 2011


Family and Friends many who know what is important in life reached out and made a difference in life.    The difference in the quality of life.  I continue to be in awe of these wonderful people.  Kyung, Rita, Jay, Lori, Amy, young Jessica and Caralee who lives life fully and all teach.  These are the greatest gifts of love.                                                                       
This festival has always been very good for my family.  The folks that came out and purchased from each of the vendors were many friends and clients I have known for couple of decades here in Englewood.  Words cannot convey what my heart felt.  "Here comes the Sun" sold along with some 9 other pieces 3 of which went to a very special Angel (Rita) and her husband Jay.  Meeting the owners of the artwork where your work will share its love always leaves me amazed (they are the perfect owner of the work).    Jessica is a college student (ART) from California and now the owner of HERE COMES THE SUN Art.  Lori was another who purchased 2 pieces.  This was a pivotal festival and my heart cannot thank you each enough

2 comments:

Mary Sonya conti said...

am smiling inside, the Jessica Henning who purchased Here comes the Sun reminds me so much of my own niece Jessica who lives on the west coast. All the more reason to make sure she had the artwork!

Jessica W said...

How sweet of you to mention me! Did you know that I'm subbed to your blog? Here is mine

jollyjess6.blogspot.com

You would probably like my latest post :)
<3 you!