Saturday, May 22, 2010

Connections

This was the only one that didn't have my mule likeness in it! he who hath the camera RULES! You need to SMILE MORE miss SUNBEAM thats all! so enjoyed catching up with you again and meeting Sharon and Rhonda for the first time. Often comment on blogs to folks; it's so great that your all the same personality in person as on your blogs. Am a workshop junkie for this reason. Feel we learn the most about the work by those we cross paths with.

My favorite Rosie Huart, Leonard Williams and Karen Benedetti were there and they never disappoint! Leonard and I found this motorcycle outside and like to have missed one of the experiments getting caught up in our over the road fantasies! (we took upteen photos of this bike for reference). Sharing...

4 comments:

debwardart said...

Sonya, be afraid, be VERY afraid - I'll have to track you down for this UN Glamour Shot - dear me - haven't you every heard of PHOTOSHOP??? I'm sure you got the only shot of me NOT smiling in 4 days - you have a real talent!!! Next time we meet I'll have my camera (complete with SD card!) so remember - paybacks are H - - -!!! (Seriously, good to see you again!)

debwardart said...

I saw that cycle too - and if Sharon has a compassionate bone in her body she will give me those photos off her camera! since I took 'em. "How many ways to paint a motorcycle" - I can see that show now!!! (Leonard will win top award!!!)

Mary Sonya conti said...

Picture a little frog running in place trying to get away yet digging deeper where she stands. Yelper that be me I be very very fraid (smile) was that hipp you were spelling? Same here we gotta make it sooner rather than later!

Mary Sonya conti said...

played with this in photoshop elements. Still struggling with the "erase" mode. Me thinks have run off these blogger buddies by posting the work....we are our own worst critics sometimes. Way too hard on ourselves (include myself in that comment) What I see when the camera captures is intensity. Personality, soul, love of life,......beauty.