Thursday, December 24, 2009

New Life


There are several loved ones pregnant this Holiday Season.
One who carries triplets, another with twins and yet another with with a child who is just as precious as the one before.

Surprises, tears, increased concern for life but all very much loved.

Watched the Nativity last night. Mary who carried our gift to the world and Joseph who cried in the birth both gave us another gift. Trust in the Creator.

May you receive and share with me this confirmation of his Love.

1 comment:

Mary Sonya conti said...

this is the 2nd year watching this gift presentation. This year was struck by the 3 Star alignment that the Wise Ones followed to find the Gift. The symbolic Trinity comes to mind; The Father, The Holy Spirit (which this one refers to the Mother's Refection of our GOD) and the Son (My brother; my personal teacher Jesus). Because I walk upon this Earth in search and learning for the greater "good" All lessons of life I trust come from you my God and Creator. Blessings for the seasons and Hope into the New Year.