Monday, March 15, 2010

Peony Poetry

Working on another floral and lo and behold received an announcement from my host site.

Congratulations! Your painting, "Peony Poetry", was selected as part of the FAV15% (jury's favorite 15% of the entries) in the February 2010 FineArtViews Painting competition.

The comments left on the blog and this "notice" of work are gifts in life. Art is not a struggle for me,(it is my teacher these days) nor am I left to starve (have met many wonderful clients through the sale of the work and am very grateful that can use that money to continue on my journey) . Am truly rich in spirit and blessed to be doing what love to do.

Silent prayer, may I never take for granted the kindness and love extended from those special people.

1 comment:

RH Carpenter said...

Congratulations! And good for you, being able to live from (and for) your artwork :)